Ok – I got “Tagged” and shared my Facebook info yesterday; 25 things about me – by request.
Today – I’m sharing 25 things MAN TO MAN because I want to.
1. I enjoy cruising on my motorcycle – it’s loud and fast!
2. I roughnecked in college
3. I started bow hunting last year and got a big 10 point for my first buck with a bow
4. I’ve been spelunking in the caves along the Rio Grande River
5. I tried boxing but wasn’t very good and didn’t like the bloody noses (mine)
6. I used to do it in the dirt on weekends – boondock on dirt-bikes
7. I’ve skied all over Colorado and New Mexico
8. I backpacked into a wilderness area with minimal provisions and 5 friends
9. I like to watch UFC
10. I like deer and turkey hunting – wild turkey is my favorite game to eat
11. I like bass fishing – biggest over 6 pounds – still searching for that 10 pounder
12. My best score ever on any golf course was an 83 (those days are long gone)
13. I’m a fan of almost all Clint Eastwood movies
14. I helped design a drilling bit used on the Alaskan Pipeline
15. I did a lot of trick skiing (water) in college
16. I’ve been rattlesnake hunting in West Texas
17. I’ve been frog-gigging in the alligator filled canals of Florida
18. I’ve eaten rattlesnake, alligator, and armadillo (no armadillo doesn’t taste like chicken)
19. One of the hardest things for me to give up was Red Man Chewing Tobacco
20. I’ve worked on a ranch; hauling hay, building fence and flanking & marking calves
21. I taught each of my kids to hunt and fish
22. I took my daughter Julie deer-hunting for the 1st time in 2003 and she killed a trophy 11 point with her first shot ever at a deer
23. I believe living for Jesus is the greatest adventure and challenge in the world
24. I like NHRA Drag Racing and have been to the Winternationals
25. I’ve been married to the same wonderful woman for nearly 32 years and am planning to improve my understand of what it means to be a MAN OF HONOR by attending the Love and Respect Conference at Grace Fellowship on Feb. 27-28. I want to keep learning how to love Janet and want her to keep learning how to respect me. There you have it – MAN TO MAN.