This past Sunday we talked about overcoming those Fatal Flaws that have the potential to destroy your influence, marriage, family and life. One of the four keys to overcoming Fatal Flaws is accountability; it is non-negotiable.
A number of you asked me about the Accountability Card used for years in my Men’s Small Group. Here are the questions if you’d like to make your own card or a similar card.
1. Did you spend quality & quantity time seeking God? Share a Quiet Time highlight.
2. Did you talk with, communicate with, pray with and encourage your wife regularly?
3. Did you spend special time, encourage and pray with each of your kids regularly?
4. Did you expose yourself to any movies, videos, magazines, internet sites, etc, that were immoral, pornographic or encouraged lust?
5. Did you interact with a (man/woman), in any way that was not pleasing to God?
6. Did you memorize your verse for the week? Share it with me.
7. Did you attempt to share the love of Christ with anyone this week?
8. Did you demonstrate integrity and Christ-likeness in your business or ministry affairs this week?
9. Did you just lie to me about any of these?
10. What are some of your struggles right now?
PS: WE WILL HAVE PRINTED ACCOUNTABILITY CARDS AVAILABLE FOR YOU THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY AT GRACE FELLOWSHIP !
“Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes real happiness. It is not obtained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.“ Helen Keller
Thanks for sharing the list. Also, great message this weekend. We tied it into what we were talking about in small group.
Thanks Josh – there was a great variety of responses to this weekend at Grace – it was great!