What frustrates you? What gets under your skin and really bugs you?
– The power went out & you didn’t get to DVR your favorite show?
– Your child loses (or misplaces) your cell phone & you can’t find it?
– Someone drives 10-20 mph below the posted speed and won’t let you pass?
– You get called in for work on your day off?
– Your child drops and shatters the screen on your tablet or iPad?
– Your spouse makes plans for you without letting you know?
– You miss your time alone with God?
God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Ps. 63:1 ESV
BJ & Janet were married in July 1977
They have three grown children who are all married: Jeremy & Whitney Rutledge, Chris & Julie Hurst, and Josh and Hannah Rutledge. They also have five grandsons, and a granddaughter.
BJ says perhaps our greatest legacy is even though our kids are PK's, they love Jesus and are all involved in ministry in the local church.
BJ has served at churches in Dallas - Bossier City, LA - Houston - and was at Fellowship of the Woodlands (Woodlands Church) in The Woodlands before coming to Grace Fellowship.
BJ is the Legacy Pastor at Grace Fellowship Church in Paradise, TX.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink