As I was reflecting on the incredible year we’ve had, I thought about my favorite messages of the year. My Top 5 in no particular order, are:
1. Myths, Legends & Legacies from our True Grit Marriage series
2. Big Change from our series called: BIG
3. 90 Minutes in Heaven with special guest Don Piper
4. Courage Vs Complacency in our Courageous (family) series.
5. Fighting For Your Family with guests Larry & Myra Lundstrom
If you’d like to check any of these out – go to www.gfcfamily.com where you can view them on our Video Podcast archive.
BJ & Janet were married in July 1977
They have three grown children who are all married: Jeremy & Whitney Rutledge, Chris & Julie Hurst, and Josh and Hannah Rutledge. They also have five grandsons, and a granddaughter.
BJ says perhaps our greatest legacy is even though our kids are PK's, they love Jesus and are all involved in ministry in the local church.
BJ has served at churches in Dallas - Bossier City, LA - Houston - and was at Fellowship of the Woodlands (Woodlands Church) in The Woodlands before coming to Grace Fellowship.
BJ is the Legacy Pastor at Grace Fellowship Church in Paradise, TX.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink